I love anything that Amanda
I love anything that Amanda does!
Amanda Diaz's Natural Light Fashion Photography & DIY Techniques is the perfect course for anyone who wants to learn how take beautiful, natural light-inspired fashion photographs. This comprehensive tutorial teaches you everything about styling and retouching your photos using techniques with Adobe Photoshop or Apple filters in order to enhance them even further! With 25 hours of instructional footage on this subject matter alone; there will be no limit whatsoever when it comes time create amazing shots that reflect our current trends - all thanks to Amanda Díaz herself (and her expert knowledge!).
Amanda Diaz's Natural Light Fashion Photography & DIY Techniques is the perfect course for anyone who wants to learn how to take beautiful fashion photographs using natural light. This comprehensive tutorial teaches you everything you need to know about styling, makeup, retouching, and her post-processing.
You’ll be able to use these techniques immediately after watching this course so that by the end of it all your work will look professional and polished! Plus Amanda has included a bonus section on DIY lighting equipment that will help save money while still giving you access to high-quality equipment. So what are you waiting for?
Amanda's work is awesome! She breaks down the details of a great shoot in a very easy manner for understanding. I highly recommend this tutorial!- Gene T.
We can't wait to see your fashion photography portfolio grow! Interested in improving your natural light skills? Download Amanda Diaz's Natural Light Fashion Photography & DIY Techniques and you'll learn how to take beautiful, professional-looking photos using only the sun. With over 25 hours of instructional footage available for download, you'll have all the tools necessary to create amazing shots with ease. If you're ready to invest in this comprehensive tutorial that teaches everything from styling tips and makeup application techniques, as well as retouching and editing principles, buy this tutorial or join the PRO PLAN today to unlock everything.
Amanda Diaz is inspired by the romantic and dreamy. She admires the different beauty in people and loves sharing that with others in her imagery. While many photographers pride themselves on their technical ability she relies on her creativity and the incredible team around her to produce impactful images.
Great content, Amanda explains everything in detail. - Pamela D.
I love anything that Amanda does!
Happy for the products I purchased. I really like the layout of the videos. For someone looking to learn from the professional from all angles of their process. These videos are invaluable. The current discounts are extremely worth the purchases.
I absolutely love Amanda's style. It was great being able to see her take an image from concept and shoot al the way through the retouching process. Excellent tutorial.
Amanda's work is awesome! She breaks down the details of a great shoot in a very easy manner for understanding. I highly recommend this tutorial!
This is a good tutorial, and I like it because I am primarily a natural light photographer. I have started to go into the studio recently, because it is too hot much of the time in Delhi (India) to shoot outside. The heat can be murderous.
Anyway, I like the following:
- the fact that there are makeup artist interviews etc. The lady is very good, and I know the value of a good stylist and makeup artist, having had to go through hours of retouching, because the makeup artist was below par.
- the variety of the shoots. Good, but too many! At the end, I was so exhausted that I have decided to take a 3 month break from watching further RGG EDU tutorials!
- the variety also allowed me to see the various manners in which the models move, and their body language. After seeing some of them wince in tight shoes, and having the sand blowing Into their eyes, you end up with more respect for them than if you don't see this.
- her tips on what to look for
What I miss
- the explanations on the use of light. This part, I thought, was light
- I skimmed through the editing process. Having been through Pratik's tutorial, I also noticed that she does not have a defined workflow, and this is an issue