A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
PRO EDU celebrates the priceless knowledge of working professionals by sharing the secrets of their experiences. Our students are photographers, graphic designers, retouching artists, and other creative entrepreneurs who desire to apply these transformative lessons to invent (and reinvent) their own business and artistic success. All stakeholders agree to apply their invaluable knowledge responsibly, creatively, and purposefully, with the additional promise of collaborating with our diverse, worldwide community.
Eligibility, Skills & Requirements
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to help. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
The role also requires social media management of our community to provide them feedback and responses to their requests.
Huge bonus if you know photography really well!
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Posting content to social media and coordinating all social media posts.
- Participating in product launches with real time feeback and responses to people with questions.
- Coordinating social media posting and updating on all platforms.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments or refunds
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Engage with customers on Live Chat via the website plugin
- Resolve customer complaints via email, or social media
- Cancel, merge or upgrade accounts in our CRM and website backend.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Place or cancel orders
- Answer questions about returns or terms of sale
- Act as the company gatekeeper and delight for customers
- Suggest solutions when a product or website function could be improved
- Attempt to persuade customers to reconsider subscription cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Create automated scripts on common solutions
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiar with Zendesk systems and best practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Knows social media platforms and can manage multiple conversations as once
- Contract to hire & full time position available
- Competitive compensation
- On-Location in St. Louis. No remote positions available
To apply for this position, please follow the 4 directions below and email your application to email@example.com. If you miss any of these instructions you will not be considered.
1.) Attach all documents in a PDF format. We will not accept word documents, rich text, Pages documents, or anything else. Use only PDF and include all of these documents into 1 PDF file. Please do not attach multiple PDF's.
2.) Draft a cover letter PDF that answers the following 3 questions. You may include any other relevant info about yourself as well!
- Why do you love love customer service?
- In your experreince with customer service, what qualities make for a great customer service representative.
- What is it about PRO EDU that makes you want to work and build a long term career here?
3.) Attach a resume that shows your relevant work experience in PDF format.
4.) Use the subject of your email: Customer Service Representative Application